Saturday, August 22, 2009

Morning




Good Morning




Mood: Concerned




Music listening to: The Double Dutch Bus




How are you on this Saturday morning? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. We got more rain during the night and let me tell you we need it. We have a 50% chance of the wet stuff for today. Bring it!




The humidity must be really high because the evap is not working well this morning in Chris's house. Do you have any plans for today? Chris and I have no plans so we are going to take it easy. I will be caring for Chris this weekend due to his caregiver Rosemary is not available.




I enjoyed my White Castle burgers last night while I watched The Last House On The Left it was a very good thriller with a lot of twists and turns with a very, very surprised ending. Can you say microwave? I will get another DVD for tonight maybe a comedy this time.




I heard from Elise last night after 10:00pm our time. She is having a good time in New York but it is really wearing her down, but that is New York for you. She is keeping a journal and I will share it with you when she returns. Well, more coffee is in order so I had better get busy. Have a great day and stay safe and happy.




Later....................




Good Morning Jeanne




JT, it was good to see you yesterday.




Steph, what is new? Any weekend plans?




Flo and John, glad that you are back. Can't wait to hear about your trip, sounds like you had a very nice time?
The above photos are of our Rattlesnake Bridge that spans over Broadway. It's eyes are lit at night and it's tail rattles as you exit.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...