Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's Hump Day


Good Morning


Music listening to: Love To Love You Baby by Donna Summer


Mood: Lonely


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still asleep but she will be up shortly. Her sister Ann. is knocked out as well, I believe that this runs in the family, eh? Chris is doing just great and is talking up a storm this morning. The coffee is good and hot and I am in need of it badly.


Well, Elise is up and getting herself together and so is Ann. I am taking them to the airport this morning to catch an early flight to New York. Yep, I am going to be a lonely soul until Sunday evening when they return. I have a good supply of bologna, crackers, bread, jelly and peanut butter to tide me over until Elise returns, smile.


Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get him settled before I leave for the airport. Have good Hump Day all.

Later....................


Good Morning Jeanne, you are a dear, thank you.
The photo above is of a bridge in Europe where my dearest friend Monna who is visiting her family there right now.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...