Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hello


Hi Again,


I just got back from IHOP having breakfast with Elise's Mum. The place was really crowded this morning for some reason. Is the economy getting better? I had the Pigs in a Blanket and Elise's Mum had French toast, bacon, eggs. Mum ate every bite she must to have been hungry this morning. We shared to pots of coffee that hit the spot.


We talked about many things to include when was Elise and Ann returning and that they both should be very tired when they get in. After breakfast I took Mum back home and I stopped at Blockbuster to get another DVD for Chris and I to watch this afternoon. I got My Bloody Valentine 3D, I have to get these type of movies in while Elise is away.


Well, I had better get Chris dressed and up so we can get ready to be scared silly, not! We hope that your day is going well so far?


Later..................


Hello Jeanne


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...