Friday, August 21, 2009

Evening

Hello

Well, how are things? I finished running my errands and it has been a fair day so far. I took Chris out for a walk when it turned cloudy and guess what? Yes, we got rained on big time and we both were soaked. Chris loved it and I sad a few choice words to myself. It rained pretty good and we even had thunderboomers and the weatherman says that it is not over yet.

I got Chris out of his chair and put him into his bed and got him dried off and now he is watching TV. Marv will be here shortly to care for him. JT came by for a short visit to bring me his eye exam bill and the bill for his contacts as well. He is headed back up to Tempe to do some volunteer work with the newly arriving freshman.

I got myself another DVD to watch tonight. This one is called The House On The Left. A thriller about a group of serial killers. It should be entertaining, at least I hope so. I also picked up some White Castle Hamburgers for dinner. I love White Castle burgers. I wonder what Elsie is having for dinner tonight? I bet it is not a burger,smile.

Well, I had better go and check on the dogs and get them fed. Have a good night and enjoy it. I haven't heard from Elise yet and I guess she is really enjoying her visit to New York.

Cheerio................

Good Night Jeanne

Herman, thank you for the info about the Brooklyn Marriott.





No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...