Monday, August 3, 2009

It's Monday Again




Good Morning




Mood: Loopy




Music listening to: Killing Me Softly by The Fugees




How are you this Monday morning? Yes, it's Monday again, smile. I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting Tarantula's this morning but she will be crawling are soon. It is 85 degrees already and hot. I washed my car yesterday in the hopes that would make it rain, but not this time. I got cloudy and windy but not a drop was to be found. We have 30% chance of the wet stuff today and a temperature of 108 degrees. Any plans for today?




No plans for me as of yet, but that can change like the weather. Well, like weather elsewhere not here, smile. We had a very relaxed day yesterday and we played a few video games on the laptop and we downed some rum and cokes as well. Dinner out with Elise's Mom was a treat last night. We went to Furr's and let me tell you I pigged out on the catfish. As a matter of fact we all felt like we needed to be rolled out to the car.




Well, I had better get back to Chris. I can smell the coffee brewing and that means that their is hope for this Monday. Have a good day.




Later..................




Good Morning Jeanne




Steph, how are you?




Tiger and Marcie, have a good week?




Ross, got you invite to Windows Live but it did not work. I am on Windows Live.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...