Saturday, August 29, 2009

Morning




Good Morning




Mood: Nostalgic




Music listening to: Ain't Nobody's Business by Michael Jackson




What is up? I started today off at 5:35am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is caring for Chris this morning after she returns from swimming. It is supposed to be another hot one today, 108 again. The coffee is nice and hot this morning and it is giving me that extra boost to get moving.




We had a very nice time at the Silver Dragon with Elise's Mum last night. New owner's have take over the business but the food is still good. We shared many pot's of hot tea, egg rolls with mustard and sweet sauce, BBQ beef, lo mein noodles with shrimp, sweet and sour pork, beef with peppers, and hot soup. We were stuffed let me tell you, but about an hour or two later I was have the growling stomach melody, smile.




After we dropped Elise's Mum at home we went to Blockbuster to get a DVD, and then we went to drop off some Teff flour at the Ethiopian restaurant for our next visit there so they could make some Teff Injera. We returned home and Elise called it a night and I watched a little TV until Marv left for the night. I checked on Chris and I called it a night too.




We will be going to the movies this evening at the Loft to see a movie called Hump Day. That is all that we have planned for today. How about you? Well, I had better get busy and see what the dogs are barking at. Have a great day!




Prost...........................




Good Morning Jeanne




Susie, how are things going?




Debby, how are things in New York?




Anne, I am glad that you like Elise's photo's and I must agree with you she looks very good.
I am feeling very nostalgic today due to it is my Mom's birthday today and I do miss her very much. Love You Mom!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...