Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Loopy


Music listening to: Joystick by the Dazz Band


How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. He is ready to get the day started and he is talking up a storm, and I haven't had any coffee yet. I had better put the kettle on so I can get in a talkative mood too.


Chris will be receiving his massage today at around 10:ooam and he will be visited by my nurse supervisor Ruth at 11:00am. Chris will be going swimming today with Brent at Reid Park, he loves it there. I will run a few errands while they are away. Do you have any plans for today?


I talked with Elise last night on the phone and she told me about her flight to New York. They had a lay over in Dallas and the connecting flight was cancelled and they had a to wait over 3 hours to get another flight. She said that her and Ann slept during the flight because they were really tired. They arrived in New York and they are staying at the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott. Elise likes the room very much. I told her about what went on here and that things were just fine, except that the bread and water was not cutting it at all, smile. She will call again tomorrow. I called her Mom to let her know that they made it to New York and I informed her of the problem with the airline as well.


I had better get some coffee so I can get a move on. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne


Herman, did you find out any info about the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott?
The above photo was taken in Maui on the road to Hana.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...