Saturday, August 22, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


The day is winding down for Chris and I. It has been a hot one today with a few sprinkles and I do mean a few. We may get some rain this evening or later tonight, who knows.


Chris and I were very busy today. I cleaned the yard behind Chris 's house and and I cleaned the backyard area as well. I believe I lost at least 3 0r 4 pounds today. I ran a few errands and I stop at Fry's to get something for dinner. A small salad idea from Marcie and a couple of pieces of chicken. Thanks Marcie.


I got another DVD to watch after Chris falls asleep. I got the Unborn a DVD that Elise would not watch at all. Speaking of Elise I have not heard from her as of yet. I am sure that they are getting in a last look at the Big Apple before they return tomorrow evening.


Well, I had better get back top Chris so he can ease into sleep for the night. I believe that after Chris falls asleep I will get a shot of Gentleman Jack straight. That should do the trick so I can ease into a peaceful sleep. Have a good night and a great Sunday.


Prost..............


Good Night Jeanne


Carol, how has your weekend been so far?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...