Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good Night







Good Night






We hope that your day was a good one? It is 8:30pm and it is 97 degrees outside, we are still boiling here in Tucson. It has been a very relaxed day today and very enjoyable.






We would like to thank everyone who wished Chris a Happy Birthday, he enjoyed his day very much. He had the birthday sung to him many times throughout the day and he enjoyed it very much. He also enjoyed eating his Lemon Supreme Pie that he loves and I don't blame him because it is my favorite too!






Elise prepared breakfast for dinner that consisted of homemade waffles, sausages, and hot coffee. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris and then I will check my suitcase for our stay-cation. Have a pleasant evening and a good Hump Day tomorrow.



Nite....................






Good Night Jeanne.................






Again we thank everyone who wished Chris a Happy Birthday.






Above are a few photos that I took this evening of our Hummingbird and her hatchling.

1 comment:

Susie of Arabia said...

Please be sure to tell Chris "Happy Birthday!" from me - sorry I'm late! Lemon Supreme Pie - yum!!!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...