Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Well, it has been a very good day today. After Brent arrived to care for Chris, Elise and I went to DM Airbase to take care of a business matter. While we were there there we stopped at the Class 6 store and Elise picked up some Jack Daniels, Vodka and a couple bottles of red.


We returned home and Elise made some Margaritas that were just great and did it ever hit the spot. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for her book club meeting at Leo's. She is going to bring me back some enchilada's for dinner. She also fixed some extra Margaritas for me to have with my dinner. I must tell you this sure beats bread and water by a long shot. Lucky me!!


We got a few drops of rain today, just enough to spot up the cars. Hey, I have developed empty nest syndrome due to the baby hummingbird has left the nest. I went out this morning to check on it and it was bobbing hits head up and down in the nest. I decided to take a photo of it and as I got close to the nest it took flight. I was pleased to see that. It landed on rear window of the car and I eased up close to get a photo and it took off into the trees with is parent. I have been watching it develop ever since it was just an egg in it's nest. Wow!!


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good evening and a great Hump Day tomorrow.

Cheers.................


Good Night Jeanne


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...