Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hello


Good Morning


Mood: Restless


Music listening to: I'll Be Good To You by the Brothers Johnson


Wake up and get this day started. I started the day of at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting wolves this morning but she will be up shortly. The coffee is on and I am ready for a cup or two. It is supposed to be 109 degrees today with a slight chance of rain. We got some rain last night yes we did, about five drops and that was it.


I will be having breakfast with JT this morning at 8:30am. Elise will be caring for Chris while I am away. Today is the big day that our new TV will be delivered between 8am and 10am. We are excited about that. Well, I had better get to it, so you have a good day and stay happy and safe.


Later................


Good Morning Jeanne


Tiger and Marcie, how was your evening?


Laura, always good to hear from you. How are things going?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...