Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


It has been a good day today for Chris and I. We relaxed and we took it nice and easy today. We listened to a book on tape and we watched TV most of the day after I put him through his physical therapy session.


Now I am about to get him back into his bed for the evening. I have to decide what to prepare for dinner for Chris and myself. I will fix Chris some pasta and sauce and I will fix some, I don't know what I am going to prepare for myself. I may heat up a TV dinner to go along with my bread and water, smile.


Well, I had better get busy. Have a good evening and sleep well. I am looking forward to Elise calling from New York to see how things are going.

Cheers....................


Good Night Jeanne


Anne, good to hear from you today. I will remind Elise to keep a journal of her trip New York for you.


Joe and Mary enjoy your trip and stay safe.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...