Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


It has been a very nice Sunday here in Tucson. I had a very nice time with Elise's Mum this morning. Chris and I had a blast today watching My Bloody Valentine, he loved it and so did I. It was more funny than scary, but it had its gross out moments. I am going to watch it again this time in the 3D format with my 3D glasses it should be even funnier.


I will be leaving in about 20 minutes to pick up Elise and Ann from the airport. I think I will take along a plate, a fork, knife and spoon as a hint that she needs to feed me, smile. Looking forward to hearing more about their trip to the Big Apple. Well, I had better get back to Chris and get him settled.


We are getting a lot of wind right now and we have a lot of cloud cover, so we just might get some rain this evening. Have a good night and beware tomorrow is Monday.

Nite.............


Good Night Jeanne


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...