Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good Morning




Good Morning




Mood: Chillin




Music listening to: No Parking On The Dance Floor




How are you on this Sunday morning? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris, who is ready to start the day early. The coffee is on an I have my first cup right next to me and it is good. It is a nice 71 degrees right now but that will change very quickly.




I will be having breakfast at IHOP with Elise's Mum this morning as usual. I spoke with Elise last night and she has been having a good time in New York with her sister Ann and her niece Sara. I will be picking them up from the airport this evening. It will be good to see Elise and to hear more about her trip. I know that she will be exhausted when she gets in from the long plane ride.




I must tell you that the shot of Gentleman Jack did the trick for me last night I slept very well, yes I did. Well, I had better get Chris's day rolling along. Have a good Sunday and enjoy.




Later...............




Good Morning Jeanne




Debby, how are things going today?




Ross, did your team win?




Steph, I may try the crepes this morning at IHOP.


The above photo is of the ship that we sailed to the Baja. The Monarch of the Seas.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...