Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF


Good Morning (TGIF)


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: We Are Family by Sister Sledge


How are you this Friday morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. I was awaken this morning by the dogs barking at something behind Chris's house. It is 80 degrees right now and we have a 30% chance of some of the wet stuff. The coffee is great and a second cup is in order.


I have to run to my office this afternoon and while I am out I will pick up another DVD to watch for this evening. Marv will be caring for Chris this evening and I will relax and maybe have a Jack and Coke, smile. I hope that your day goes well and I hope that your weekend is even better.


Later........ It is back to bread and water, smile.


Good Morning Jeanne


Ross, I hope that your team continues to win. Give my best to Denise.


Janice and Frank, how are things?


Tiger and Marcie, time to get this day rolling along.


Sis, you and Shaina have a good weekend in GA.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...