Monday, August 24, 2009

Good Morning It's Monday




Good Morning




Mood: Happy




Music listening to: Get Out Of My Dreams by Billy Ocean




It's Monday morning, how are you? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is knocked out a she should be due to getting back from New York last night. My mood is happy because she is back home and I am glad that she enjoyed her trip. Chris was very happy to see her last night.




I will go into detail about her trip a bit later in the day. Elise kept a very nice journal of her trip. I will have photos to share as soon as I receive them from Sara. Any plans for today? None here it is a Monday so we will see what develops.




I had better get things rolling and grab another cup of coffee. Have a good day and stay safe.


Later......................




Good Morning Jeanne, Elise is home no more bread and water. I think I have lost a couple of pounds, smile.




Tiger and Marcie, how are you?




Sis, how are you and Shaina doing? Anything new in GA?




Rosie, anything new Down Under?




Liz, how are things?




Steph, how was the weekend? How is Matt?




Rory, how are things in Fallen, Nevada?




Ross, when will you be coming to LA?




Kelli, how are things in Riverside, CA?




Pearl, haven't heard from you in a while?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...