Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Well, it has been another peaceful day here in the Old Pueblo. After Brent arrived this afternoon to care for Chris, Elise and I went to the movies to see 500 Days and it was pretty good. We were going to go to see Food, Inc but the times were no good for us.


We returned home and Elise prepared dinner that consisted of corn on the cob, green bean and rice, tomatoes, and prosciutto rolls. We downed it with ice tea. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left to play bridge at her Mom's.


I will be taking Elise and her sister Ann and her niece Sara to the airport early in the morning for their trip to New York. So it will be bread and water for me until she returns on Sunday evening. I am sure that she will have a good time. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. We hope that your day went well? Have a good Hump day tomorrow.

Nite..............


Good Night Jeanne


JT, I will get a check out to you tomorrow.


Rosie, how are you doing?
Monna, thank you for the nice post card from Europe. Enjoy and say hello to the boys for us.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...