Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good Morning Tuesday




Good Morning




Mood: Vibrant




Music listening to:Glamorous Life by Sheila E




How are things? I started the day off at 5:50am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. After I have another cup of coffee I am going to hit the Bow Flex. Any plans for today?




Today is Chris's chiro appointment but it has been cancelled due to Cheryl being out sick so he will see her next week. Brent will be caring for Chris this afternoon while Elise and I run some errands and make a trip to the airbase.




Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Tuesday everyone.




Later..............






Good Morning Jeanne.




Janet, it was good to hear from you today.




Mary, glad that you are back online with us.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...