Monday, August 3, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Well it has been one of those days, a real Monday indeed. First off we did not get any rain at all. We are getting wind and clouds right now and it is still 103 degrees outside. Today I had no energy whatsoever, I have been dragging all day long. I found myself nodding off a couple of times due to I tossed and turned most of last night. I hope that tonight will be different.


At dinner tonight I didn't eat that much at all and you know how we love to (Manja) around here, eh? I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mom's playing bridge. We will receive our new 58 inch Plasma TV tomorrow morning and we are really looking forward to seeing it. I am going to be having breakfast with my son JT before he heads back up to Tempe and ASU. He is a senior now and will be graduating with a double major in May of 2010.


What a day this has been, wow! You have a good evening and stay safe.


See Ya.................


Good Night Jeanne, good to talk with you tonight and by all means do as you have planned I think it is a very good idea.


JT, I will see you tomorrow at Hometown Buffet for breakfast.
Ooops, I forgot to mention that I saw a Coyote this morning when I went outside to get the newspaper. It had small cat of dog or something else in it's mouth for breakfast. When it gets hot and no rain they can be seen around the neighborhood.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...