Friday, August 7, 2009

TGIF




Good Morning


TGIF




Mood: Frisky




Music listening to: You Are My Lady by Freddie Jackson




How are you this TGIF? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is counting those desert camels this morning. She will be up and riding one to start her day off soon without a doubt. The coffee is always good on TGIF day isn't it? Any plans for today or the weekend?




I have to run to my office this afternoon and that is about it so far. We are going to go to the Outback for dinner this evening after Marv arrives to care for Chris. We haven't been there in a while and it should be delicious.




Well, Lampchop is in good health and she is about 58 pounds of fun. She also lightened our wallets to the tune of $147.00, but she is a very good old girl. We are packing our bags for a trip to Mesa, Arizona. We will leave early tomorrow morning before the heat tries to hold us back. We are attending birthday party for a 1 year old at Chucky Cheese. We will stay overnight and return on Saturday around noon or so.




I had better get busy and tend to Chris, he is very vocal this morning and he I am sure that he wants me to get back to the Spencer book on CD that we are listening to posthaste. Have a good day and stay safe. We watched Gandhi on DVD starring Ben Kingsley and it was excellent and it was 3 hours long. It was filmed in 1982 a must see. While we watched it Elise prepared homemade tacos, with refried beans. I think I hurt myself they were so good. Rosemary gave us a bouquet of flowers yesterday and that was very nice of her to do that.


Later..........................




Good Morning Jeanne, have a good weekend.




Flo, I think that is just great that you spend some of your time at the Ronald McDonald's house. In my eyes you are a very special lady and I tip my hat to you. Wonderful!!




Mary, how are you doing?




Tiger and Marcie, what is up for the weekend?




Sis, you and Shaina have a good weekend and enjoy.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...