Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hump Day




Good Morning (Hump Day)




Mood: Refreshed




Music listening to: Square Biz by Tina Marie




How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. I was awakened by the dogs barking at something at 5:00am. What a way to start Hump Day, huh? The coffee is on and I have just poured my first cup of the day. It is a nice 75 degrees right now and it feels pretty good, but that is going to change quickly.




Elise is well, still counting Cardinals this morning, she will be up soon starting her day. I have to run to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork. I also have to run by the grocery store to pick up a few things to go along with tonight's dinner. What excitement, eh? Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and enjoy.


Later................




Good Morning Jeanne




Carol, how are things going?




Steph, what is new?




Tiger let's get that new puter up and running, smile. Fantastic design.




Janet, what is new in Iowa?




Ross, how are things going Down Under? Give a shout out to Denise.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...