Monday, August 31, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


How did your Monday go? Things went very well here in Tucson. A peaceful day but it is still hot outside, 93 degrees at 7:20pm. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mom's playing bridge.


Elise fixed a nice dinner this evening that consisted of pinto beans with jalapenos, cornbread and ice tea. I am about to explode from eating so much. I have some photos of Elise's trip to New York and as soon as I get them prepared for viewing I will post them to our blog. They are very nice shots of New York and the people there.


Well, I had better get back to Chris and get him settled for the night. Have a good evening all.

Cheers.........................


Good Night Jeanne


Rosemary, I got your post on Facebook, thanks.


Olivia, it was good to hear from you today.
The above photo is of Elise looking at the San Francisco bridge before we walked across it.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...