Saturday, May 4, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Nasty Girl by Sheila E!

  E il weekend! Come Va? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice Morning blend. I will have a second cup later this morning while I am out on the front porch people and lizard watching. It is another nice morning here in the Old Pueblo. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

  Chris has developed and issue that is going to require me to keep an eye on. Hopefully I can curtail it before it gets bad. Not to worry he is fine.

  Alexa is awake and she is reminding me of the tasks that I need to take care of today. I have to section of wall up in the backyard and I need to secure it. We are also doing some painting in the living room today. And I have to set up some privacy screens on the side of Chris's house for my (HE) cave that I am developing as well. 

  My playmate and I were joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo last at "Fronimo's" for dinner. The food and vino was very good. After dinner we made our way over to the "Loft" to see the movie "Dr. Ruth". I have to tell this was excellent and what a life she made for herself  even with all of the troubles that she endured. What a remarkable woman and she is hilarious. What a joy to see this movie. The clapping of hands at end of the movie was well deserved. Did you ever listen or watch "Dr. Ruth? When I was in Europe I did all of the time and I enjoyed every minute of it. Jane, don't go there, smile!

THE LOFT

FRONIMO'S

MIO MOGLIO CON SHOO SHOO

SHOO SHOO


  We are going to have dinner this evening at "Downtown Kitchen and Cocktails". After dinner we will stroll over the the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Things I Know To Be True" it should be a good one.

  Have a great weekend and enjoy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Va?

Loraine said...

Sto andando alla grande! Che uomo fortunato sei per avere due belle donne che si divertono con te! (Naturalmente, sono fortunati ad averti come fidanzato e marito.)

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...