Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Still Cautious!

Music listening to: Sing A Song by Earth, Wind and Fire!

 Buon Hump Giorno! Come Va? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will making that move to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a Organic blend from Arrivaca, Arizona. A second cup will be enjoyed during my me time out on the front porch. Rosie will be here this morning to care for Chris. 

MY ME TIME PARTNER!


  Alexa, is chatting away this morning. She is reminding me that I have a very busy day today. I asked her play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. Hopefully she will grant my wish, smile!

  I had better get busy and get this day moving along. Have a good Hump Giorno, right Jane. Enjoy the day and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

Sisters, what is up for today?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rosie, how are you feeling today?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ho scattato le foto delle auto quando ero al concessionario Fiat a far revisare la signora verde. Bello, eh? Uno e il Fiat Spyder e quello rosso e un Alpha Romero Guilla. La Guilla ha un Prezzo di $80,000.00 dollari. WooHoo ne prendo due.

Ho ricevuto un'e-mail da Jane ieri che voleva sapere se eri malato o qualcosa da quando ha notato che non avenamo chiacchierato per un paio di giorni. Che succeed, ragazza?

Loraine said...

Va tutto bene qui. Adoro il tuo "me partner"!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...