Friday, May 31, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Cautious!

Music listening to: Very Superstitious by Stevie Wonder!

 Buon Venerdi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a Organic Blend from Arrivaca, Arizona. It is another nice morning here in Tucson but is suppose the heat up big time today. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

 Alexa is awake and I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me on this TGIF day. Hopefully she will do that for me.

 My playmate and I went to see the movie "Hotel Mumbai" yesterday and it was very good and loaded with violence. It left us thinking after we left the theater.

 Well, last nights dinner at my girlfriend's
home was wonderful. Shoo Shoo pulled out all of the stops and the spread she prepared was excellent. We were joined by Lori and Burt and it was good to see them.



 

 We started off with nice appetizers and of course the vine and other libations were plentiful. After chatting a bit we hit the dining room for the main course. I must say again the my girlfriend spared nothing. We enjoyed a nice salad, with a assortment of dressings available. The evening's fare was a Italian theme. We enjoyed rolls, linguine pasta that was cooked al dente'. The sauce was great it included meatballs and sausages.
Of course shredded cheese was available and other spices to your liking. It reminded me of sitting outside a Italian Bistro in Florence. The only thing missing was traffic and people going by. Excellent dinner.

 After dinner Shoo Shoo brought out dessert which consisted of chocolate cookie bars, cannoli's, and biscotti that were to die for. Wow! We were stuffed to the gills. My playmate prompted me to bring out the secret weapon that our hosts really enjoys and I did.

 What a way to top off the evening with a bottle of Gruet'. I have to tell you are host eyes lit up nicely. We enjoyed the Gruet" and so did Burt. Lori didn't have any because she was reaching her point of no return, smile! The Gruet' always has a effect on my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. Last night was no different let me tell you. Shoo Shoo relaxes and she really enjoys herself. She starts to laugh and she talks with her hands. What a wonderful evening. My girlfriend is a very remarkable woman and she is so much fun and we enjoy spending time with her. Shoo Shoo thank you for inviting us for a dinner that was above and beyond the call of duty. We love you dearly!

 Well, I had better go and check to see if my shorty is up. Have a good TGIF and get ready for a Buon Settimana!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Monna, have a good weekend.

Rosie, how are you?

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Erika, enjoy your trip to Israel.

Liz, what is new?

Herman, did you get your package? 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...