Monday, May 6, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to: Knocking The Boots!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning but she will be up and hitting the pavement soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice Colombian blend. I will have a second cup out on the front porch while I people and lizard watch. It is another nice morning here in Tucson and yes it is going to heat up for sure. 

  Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my marching orders for today. She has quite a few things for me to get done today. All I asks of her is that she play some Down Home Blues for me today.

  My playmate and I will be packing up our duffel bags today for our trip to San Diego that kicks off tomorrow. We have planned what we are going to do there to include spending and evening with Sharon and Tim. We really like San Diego and the food is very good. While we are away Sister Jayne will be the main caregiver.

  Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Lunedi and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Monna, have a good week.

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Rosie, have a good week.

JT, have a good week.

Erika, how are you and the family in Germany?

Jane, how is Papa John?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Divertiti a San Diego. Fai un sacco di foto!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...