Monday, May 27, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





How are you doing? We are good here and Chris enjoyed his massage this afternoon from Rosemarie. Lucky dud, eh?

I relaxed today as much as I could so not to aggravate my shoulder any, but alas it has started paining again. My range of motion is good but I think at times I forget about it and I make a wrong move and it says "Hello". My playmate will tend to it after Chris is asleep.

Speaking of Chris he is enjoying his IV supplement drip and he is watching John Wick and he loves it. My shorty prepared homemade blueberry pancakes, eggs, sausages, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix and we watched "Quincy" on DVD. Chris loved it all.

Well, the bet is on between Elise and I. She is going with the Warriors and I am taking the underdog the Raptors. The winner will have to buy dinner at "Johnathan's Cork". I will be saving my coins and picking up cans to make sure that I don't have to wash dishes and bus tables. We will be joined by my (Fidanzata and Capo Jim). So if you have any extra cans please let me know and I will dash by to pick them up. Every little bit helps!

 Have a wonderful evening and sleep well. I will chat at you (domani).

Ciao.... Buona Notte Jessie and Elise!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

In attesa di "Jonathon's Cork"!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...