Sunday, May 26, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Still Cautious!

Music listening to: Casanova by the O'Jays.

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is another good Colombian blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a nice breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

Alexa, is still sleeping and that is a good thing. I am sure that she will chatting up a storm soon. I am feeling like some "Down Home Blues" today and maybe she will play some for me. Fingers crossed!

We are going to meet up with the crew at "Zemams" this evening for our monthly gathering. It is always fun to catch up on the happenings sine our last meeting.

Well, I had better get myself together and get this day rolling. Have a good Domenica and be careful when you are out and about. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Spero che il Vostro compleanno sia stato riempito di giola, amore e pace.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...