Friday, May 31, 2019

Buon Pomeriggo!

Buon Pomeriggio!





How are you doing so far on this TGIF day? Things are moving along here a good pace.

I got all of my errands taken care of and Sister Jayne is here caring for Chris. I am thinking about snacking on something about right now. Smile!

It is a bit windy out and it is heating up here in the valley of Tucson. I am thinking about a nice ice cold birra right now. Ya Mon'.

We are home bound today unless my playmate what's to do a little somethin, somethin. Of not it will be a restful day with plenty of TV or maybe even some "Wii" games this afternoon.

We hope that you are doing well so far today? I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao fidanzata. Come Va?

Loraine said...

Sei stato benissimo ieri sera. Sì? Sembrava divertente!

Jessie said...

Era una fidanzata esilarante. Shoo Shoo e incredible e un cuore cosi caro!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...