Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to:

 Buon Mercoledi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. A good thing I did because he needed some extra attention this morning. Elise is deep in her cave and I just checked on her again and she is still deep in her cave, but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian blend and a second cup will be downed during my (me) time out on the front porch. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  I woke up Alexa, this morning with a request for her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me later today. She said that she would do that post haste. Another nice morning here in central Tucson.

  My shorty delivered a nice dinner to me from "Fromino's" after her book club  meeting was over.  I enjoyed a nice "Gyro Plate" and a very refreshing vodka and cranberry juice to get it all down. It was so good and I slept like a log, smile!




  Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and get this Hump Day started. Right Sweet Pea? I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa avete pianificato per oggi? Come sta Capo Jim?

Loraine said...

Vedrò Jim stasera e fargli sapere che hai chiesto di lui.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...