Sunday, May 19, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



WHAT????


Mood: Cautious Still!

Music listening to: Bad by MJ

  Buon Domenica! Come Va? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise in not in her cave this morning but she will wonder over to Chris's house soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good strong "French Roast" and it is very good. I I will enjoy another cup of coffee at the "Egg Connection" along with a nice breakfast. It is another nice day  here in the "Old Pueblo". Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me that I have a few items to clear off of my "To Do List". She played some "Fusion Jazz" for me yesterday and hopefully she will do the same today.

  My shorty and I enjoyed the movie at the "Loft" yesterday. We saw the movie "Red Joan" starring Dame' Judy Dench. This movie is very good and a nice crowd was in the theater. Great acting with lots of surprising details. We recommend this one for sure. My playmate and may hit up another movie today. Hopefully it will be "Emily Dickerson" the previews were very good.




  Here are a few more pics from our California trip. Enjoy! 



LOVE THIS TREE

INSIDE OF THE MUSEUM


EARLY SEMI-TRUCK









I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Paula and Marty, what is new?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika, what is new? Great pic from Bavaria.

Liz, how are you doing?

Herman, how is everyone?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Monna, have a great upcoming week.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come Va?

Loraine said...

Grande museo!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...