Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Still Cautious!

Music listening to: PYT by MJ!

 Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like a piece of toast out of the toaster. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is a nice Kona blend. A second cup will be enjoyed while people and lizard watch. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that it is going to be a very busy day. Starting off with Chris getting a massage this morning and my nurses supervisor will be here at 11:00am for a routine visit. The rest of the day takes off from there. I have to get the "Green Lady" washed because she is crying and she is sad. Can't have that!

  I had better get to it post haste. Have good day and be careful out there.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, let me know when you get the pictures.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongirono fidanzata. Cosa ti sta succendendo oggi!

Loraine said...


Solo un altro giorno in paradiso!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...