Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!







Was you day a good one? It was here and Alexa treated me to some "Fusion Jazz" that was wonderful. She set the mood for me today.

I got all of my tasks taken care of and that is always a good thing for me, Smile!

We enjoyed fried chicken, French fries, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac and cheese, and cold slaw for dinner. It was delicious. We watched "Quincy" with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. Hey, tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. First I will taking Sister Jayne to a doctor's appointment early in the morning.

Have a good night and get plenty of sleep. I will chat at you tomorrow on Hump Day.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si fidanzata. E un altro giorno paradiso.

Loraine said...

Che cosa? Nessuna spiegazione delle foto dell'auto?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...