Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you? Did your day turn out to be great? I have had pretty good day today and I relaxed and just chilled. I really needed to do that today.

I enjoyed pizza and beer for lunch and Chris and I watched TV for awhile. My shoulder is now at 90% and it won't be long now and I will be back to my old self. Ya, ya!




Chris received several gifts today from his Granny Bananny. Here are a few pics of his gifts with Elise. Enjoy!




My shorty is at her book club meeting and she is going to bring back a Gyro Plate for me. Opa! I hope that your day was good for you? Get a good night's sleep and prepare for "Hump Day", right Sweet Pea?

Go Raptors!!!

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, ho una fidanzata di buona vita. Amorevole moglie, amorevole fidanzata principale, e diverse alter amiche. Sono un ragazzo fortunato, eh? Dormire bene fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie,
We had a good night after putting the air conditioners in windows.
Sure made a nice night for sleeping then. Ceiling fan just does not cut it,,, lol
I am up way to early this morning. 3:45 AM. Day light already and I want to go back to bed,, ha,, not going to happen.
Have a great day today .

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...