Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Brownied! Rummied! Giggled!

Music listening to: Keep On Don't Stop Until You Got Enough by MJ!

 Buon Martedi! Come Va?  I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. I popped up with Elise this morning like two slices of bread in a toaster. Elise will be making her way to the gym shortly. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice Vanilla blend. A second cup will be enjoyed out on the front porch during my (me) time. It is an other fine morning here in Tucson. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a couple of things to take care of on my To Do List. I asked her the play some Boney for me today. One of the tasks requires me to take a drive over on the east side.

  My shorty will be attending her book club meeting this evening at "Frominos" and she will bring me back some dinner from there. I will have my spoon and fork at the ready position along with a glass of vino (rosso). Ya, ya!


SWEET PEA 


  Hey, sweet pea can you start saving soda cans and deposit bottles so I can start a back up for "Johnathan's Cork? I would appreciate that girlfriend. I will reward you well if you do. Ya Mon'.

Well,I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a great Martedi and stay safe. I will have a tongue-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Erika, enjoy your trip to Israel. 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno. Me troppo fidanzata. Non ci siamo stati in eta.

Loraine said...

Assicurati di goderti il tuo tempo sotto il portico. Te lo meriti!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...