Monday, May 27, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



BAD MAMA JAMA (MIO FIDANZATA)


Hope your day is going your way? All is well here so far for a Monday that is, smile!

I got several To Do Tasks taken care of. Chris and I are listening to some "Down Home Blues" provided by Alexa. Chris is waiting on his massage therapist Rosemarie to arrival so he can put in a zone.

BAD MAMA JAMA (MIO MOGLIE)



My playmate popped in on me while I was shaving. She is getting to be very (Stealth) like me, eh? My shoulder is still giving me fits every now and again but I do have about 80% of my range of motion back and that is good. In a few more days I will be at 100% hopefully.


BAD MAMA JAMA (GIRLFRIEND)


I am starting to get the (munchies) about now so I will see what I can get into. Enjoy the rest of your day. Stay healthy.

Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...