Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hello!

Hello!




How is it going so far on this Hump Day? I enjoyed my (me) time out on the front porch with my cup of coffee. It is so relaxing to start your day that way. It prepares me for what challenges the day might bring.

We have been having some issues (SNAFU) with getting Chris meds delivered by mail. I had a talk with them this morning along with Elise's phone calls and doctor office visits. So we may have it all corrected now and they confirmed a delivery on it's way. Fingers crossed.

I am starting to get the munchies again. What is up with that lately? So I guess I will raid the fridge to see what I can snack on. Hmmm!

I will have a chat with you later.

Ciao...Jessie

Eddie, beautiful Marco Polo this morning, thanks.

Sweet Pea, that photos was from that club at Reid Park. Many moons ago. You are still looking hot! You don't need to tell Papa that because he already knows it.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

OK, gli ho mandato anche una e-mail.

Loraine said...

Jim lo apprezzerĂ . Sappiamo entrambi che sei un amico meraviglioso!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...