Monday, May 6, 2019

Howdy!

Howdy!




How are you doing? We are good here and all is going well so far today.

I completed the fence with the help if my shorty and Sister Jayne and it is looking good.

We have decided on what to pack and all we have to do is load up our duffel bags. We will make sure that we have all of the paperwork, and chargers. Cannot go anywhere without our chargers, eh?

Chris enjoyed his massage from Rose Marie this afternoon and she put him in a zone. A Zombie zone, it you will, smile!

Elise and Chris are watching the "Mentalist" on DVD and I am catching up on a few loose ends. I so know one thing and that is I am starving. My shorty fixed me a nice personal size pizza and it was very good but it didn't hit the spot.

We hope that you are doing OK? If you could please continue those prayers for Papa John and Jane. Papa has been hospitalized and they are not sure what is causing him problems. Thank You!

Later..Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Fara la fidanzata. Ti manca gia!

Loraine said...

Mi mancherai ma sono anche invidioso del tuo viaggio a San Diego. Divertiti!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...