Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Shoulda Put A Ring On it by Beyonce!

  Boun Mercoledi! Hump Giorno! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will springing to life soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice French blend. A second cup will be enjoyed this morning during my (me) timeout on the front porch. I will be people and lizard watching for sure. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is not awake as of yet but she will be without a doubt.I know that I have a few tasks to get done today to include painting the top portion of the block wall in the backyard. I will tackle this one before the heat arrives. I don't know way but I am thinking Baby Back Ribs. WooHoo!

 Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful "Hump Giorno" and enjoy the day. I will chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 


4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Good Morning Granny and Bob. Have a great day.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Shoo Shoo, Flo, Deb and Sharon!

Loraine said...

Niente dice piacere come il caffè e osservare la lucertola! Divertiti.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...