Monday, May 20, 2019

Hello!

Hello!




How is your day going so far? Well, it is cool and windy here in the Garden District. Not complaining at all, smile!

I just finished all of my tasks and I am just about to get Chris up into his chair. I am starting to get the munchies again. I want some Cracker Jacks, ya,ya!

Here are a few more pics from Cali. Enjoy!


SHARON AND TIM'S BACKYARD IN SAN DIEGO



MUGGING IN SHARON AND TIM'S HOME

SHARON AND TIM

THE MASTER OF SHARON AND TIM'S HOME

VIEW FROM DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO


Later...Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Bel cortile!

countrygranny47 said...

THE MASTER IS BEAUTIFUL.
WE HAD A KITTY EXACT SAME COLOR AND MARKINGS AS THE MASTER.
SPOILED ROTTEN SO SHE WAS.
LOTS AND LOTS OF GREAT PICTURES.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...