Sunday, May 5, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


EXPLOITED WORKERS WHO BUILT THE CENTRAL PACIFIC RAILROAD IN 1867


BIG PHARMA


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: The Washing Machine Spin by Maytag!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed along with a nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

  Alexa, is asleep this morning but I will wake her up later this morning. I could use some (Boney) to get my (mojo) turned on WooHoo!

  We had a very nice dinner last night at "Downtown Kitchen and Cocktails". The libations were on point. I had two "Mojitos" and Elise had two dry and dirty "Martini's. The food was delicious. Elise and I both had a salad with cubes of beef tongue in it. I never had beef tongue in a salad before but we have had it in a taco. Elise enjoyed the salmon and I devoured a nice ribeye. 

 After dinner we walked over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Things I Know To Be True". This play was excellent and I am sure that it hit home and in the hearts of everyone in attendance. It was about the many dysfunctions that live in families. Wow, this was so good and I would recommend this one. The theater was packed and it was so good that it had some people in tears. Yes, it is just that good. Magnifico! My girlfriend Shoo Shoo went to see it at the matinee showing and we cannot wait to hear what she thought about it.

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica. My playmate and I will be having a chat about what to pack for our trip to San Diego today. This trip will begin on Tuesday and we will return on Sunday. San Diego is one of our favorite places to go.

  Please if you would say a prayer for Papa John who is a bit under the weather. Also say a prayer for Jane as well who is nursing him back to health.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh mio fidanzata mi hai fatto arrossire. Grazie mille per le tue parole gentili e amorevoli. Ti amo cara.

Loraine said...

Sto solo dicendo la verità!

Jessie said...

Grazie mille fidanzata. Come stai Capo Jim?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...