Monday, May 6, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Did your day end well? It has been a good one here, except I strained my neck somehow this morning while I was working on the fencing. My shorty is working on it for me. I haven't had an injury in a longtime. 

We are all set and ready to load up the Prius in the morning. We enjoyed a good dinner of corn on the cob, baby carrots, cottage cheese and, ham slices and tomatoes from our tomato plant. It was all good.

Elise is watching TV and she is also on her Mac. I am caring for Chris and I am going to recheck my packing to make sure I have everything.

Have a great night and sleep well.
Buona Notte!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata. Ceerchero di messaggio su base giornaliera.

Loraine said...

In attesa di vostri messaggi!

Jessie said...

Speravo di mandate pie messaging il son no prevalso

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...