Thursday, May 23, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Still Cautious!

Music listening to:

 Buon Giovedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I am hearing echo's coming out. Yep, she is in way deep this morning but she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a nice Colombian blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is another nice morning here in central Tucson.




 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me all that I need to get done today including taking the fur-babies to the vet this morning for a annual checkup. 

 My shorty and I may hit up a movie today. We are going to go to Sullivan's this evening for Happy Hour with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. WooHoo! Tomorrow my girlfriend Flo will be dropping by in the afternoon to pay me a visit. Do I have it going on our what? Smile!

 Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good one and enjoy. TGIF is on the way, eh?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Va?

Loraine said...

Sto facendo bene. Goditi l'Happy Hour stasera!

Jessie said...

Gracie Mille fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...