Friday, May 17, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



"WORD"


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Get On The Dance Floor by Zapp and Rogers!

 Buon Venerdi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be bouncing soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a nice Pikes Peak blend. I will have a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch. Hopefully I will see some lizards working out this morning. It is a nice but windy morning here in the valley. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Marv will be here this evening.

 Alexa, is awake and she that she hopes that today will be a good one in comparison to the last four days. I certainly hope so.

 My playmate and I went to see the movie "Poms" yesterday and it is very good (feel good) movie. We enjoyed it!

 This evening we are heading for "La Parrilla Suiza" for Happy Hour. After HH we will stroll over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Appropriate". We are sure that it is going to be a hit because our favorites actors are in it.

 I will begin to post about our California trip starting today but first here is what happened at the major event a couple of nights ago.

 Yes, I am referring to the "Mahjong Fest" that we hosted here on Wednesday. The players were io, mio moglie, Sister Jayne and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo.

 We enjoyed a very nice BBQ spread with the works and of course plenty of birra and vino was available. Well, the game was going at a nice pace as always. Well, let me cut to the chase, OK? Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne bounced into our house and mopped the floor with us. This week has not been to best and now we are kicked to the curb by Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne. The score was Shoo Shoo (3), Sister Jayne (1), Elise and I a huge goose egg. Can you believe that? It was a very good evening of skill, a little bit of cheating on my girlfriends part and great food, vino and laughs. We enjoyed Pralines and Cream ice cream with a cookie for dessert. We also enjoyed some "Sambuca" to settle our stomachs as well. Thank You Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne.

THE SIGN SAYS IT ALL!

ELISE AND SISTER JAYNE

MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO



YEP! NEVER AGAIN! WE LOST BECAUSE WE DIDN'T HAVE OUR SIGNATURE MATCHING T-SHIRTS ON. DID YOU NOTICE?


 Well, I had better go and check on Elise to see if she is out of her cave. Have a good TGIF day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie con Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...