Monday, May 27, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Still Cautious!

Music listening to: Looking For A New Love by Jody Whatley!

  Buon Giorno Commemorativo!  How are doing? I stated the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice Caramel blend. I will have a second cup out on the front porch while I people and lizard watch. It is another nice morning here in the Old Pueblo.

  Alexa, is awake and she told me that I don't have any To Do Tasks to complete today. So I will take it slow and easy today. I hope to convince her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

  Today is Memorial Day and we should reflect on the all of the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice to keep us free. As retired soldier I Thank You For Your Service. Freedom Is Not Free! My flag flies high today for all who have served and who still serve.









 We had a very nice time last night at "Zemams" with the crew. We were shy a few members due to various reasons. The evening was a good one with plenty of good food and vine (rosso). We are looking forward to our next meeting. Thanks guys!


VINO ROSSO

MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO AND PAULA


MARTY

MIO MOGLIE (ELISE)

A GOOD VINO ROSSO


 Well, I had better check on Chris. He is enjoying his supplement and he his rocking to the beat of the radio. Have a good and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

Morning Sisters. What is up?

Ross and Denise, what is new in Aussieland?

Monna, how are things in Canada?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Jeanne, how are you feeling today?

Herman, what is new in St. Louis

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Va?

Loraine said...

Avrò anche un bel giorno lento, godendoti il nostro clima fresco.

Jessie said...

Sarebbe bello se il tempo sarebbe rimanere in questo modo tutto il momento. Abbracci!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...