Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Hello!

Hello!




How are you doing? We I am good so far but it is early, eh?  got all of my tasks taken care of Alexa is treating me to some (Boney). Ya, ya!

I enjoyed my (me) time out on the front porch but no lizards today for some reason. I got hungry seating outside. So I fired up the "Green Lady" and we made our way to "Papa Murphy's" for a $10 Tuesday pizza. It is in the oven right now and as soon as it is done I will get my grub on.  I have a nice ice cold Modela Negra in the fridge waiting on me. WooHoo!

I also stopped at the post office to send a package to my brother Herman. I hope that things are going well for you today?

Later...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ho apprezzato molto il mio tempi sul portico questa mattina. No lucertole ma un sacco di gente che cammina I loro cani. Mi ha fatto fame per qualche motive. Cosi ho fatto le mie commisioni e poi mi sono fermato a Papa Murphy's per un $10 martedi pizza. Delizioso!

Loraine said...

Sembra che tu abbia una vita fantastica!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...