Sunday, May 19, 2019

Hello!

Hello!




How are you doing? We just got back from having a nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as ever. 

My playmate and I paid it forward for a young lady who is expecting. We paid for her breakfast without her knowing. It is a good feeling to do that every now and again.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am about to tackle tasks that are on my To Do List. I also have to make a trip over on the east side as well today.

Here are a few more pics from our trip to California. Enjoy!














I will have a tongue-wag at you later.
Ciao..Jessie

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD EVENING JESSIE,
THE PICTURES ARE GREAT.
SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AWAY.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...