Friday, May 24, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


HARRIET TUBMAN


Mood: Still Cautious!

Music listening to: Nasty Girl by Sheila E!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep, really deep in her cave this morning. It is due to I more than likely kept her awake with all of my tossing, turning and moaning. She will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is another pot of Arrivaca coffee. It is a nice morning here in Tucson so far. Sister Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning and Marv will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of what I need to get done today but I am not paying her any attention at all. I mentioned that I tossed and turned most of the night. Well, here is what happened. We took the fur-babies to the vet for their annual wellness check and shots. First of all they hate going to the vet and Azalya lost her mind yesterday. After she was seen by the vet I took her out to the Tacoma and she did not want to get in at all. So I picked her up and she began to twist and squirm about wildly and that movement hurt my right shoulder and the pain was intense. I could not and still cannot raise my right arm. My shoulder had frozen and that is very, very painful. So I have been icing it and applying heat, and my shorty applied ointment and she gave me a pain pill and a muscle relaxant. I cannot even comb my hair or put on a shirt without severe pain. Not to worry I will take care of this injury post haste I hope, smile.

 We saw the movie "John Wick 3" at park Mall yesterday and it was very good as a matter of fact it was awesome. We saw it in "Dbox" and it was great. While we watched the movie our seats moved along with the action on the screen. Too Cool but a bit expensive but we will do it again, smile!

Later in the evening my girlfriend "Shoo Shoo" came over to the house and we headed for "Sullivan's Steakhouse" for Happy Hour. We had a grand time and the Happy Hour menu hit the spot. Shoo ordered a ice cold beer, Elise ordered two dry martini's and I ordered two Mojito's that were spot on. It was a wonderful evening with Shoo Shoo and we are going to do it again in the very near future. Thank you Shoo for a grand evening.

MEAT, CHEESE,BREAD AND VEGGIE PLATE

BACON WRAPPED DATES

EGG ROLLS

THE LOVELY SHOO SHOO

MIO MOGLIE

IO

MIO MOGLIO AND IO

TUNA POKE

SIRLOIN STEAK


 This afternoon my girlfriend "Flo" will be here for a photo session on my new iPad Pro tablet. Looking forward to seeing her. 

 This evening we are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner with Sharon and Deb. Our evening's with them are very special and loads of fun.

 Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good TGIF and enjoy the day and get ready for the three day weekend. I will have a chin wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Jeanne, how are feeling today?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Va?

Loraine said...

Gli antipasti sembravano meravigliosi! E tu ed Elise e Shoo Shoo anche tu - un gruppo così bello!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...