Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Ciao!

Ciao!




Are you doing OK? Things are going well so far on this Humper.

Well, I didn't get to people or lizard watch due to I decided to take care of this task before it got to hot. Have a look!

MY SHORTY AND I PAINTED THE TOP OF THE EXTENDED WALL. AZALYA WAS THE INSPECTOR.


I am going to search to see what is available to grub on because I am starving now. A little hard work does that, eh?

My shorty is out and about and Rosemary is here caring for Chris. So after I get my grub on I am going explore on my new iPad Pro. 

Hey next week on Tuesday we will be making our way to sunny San Diego for a few days.. We will return on Sunday. We always look forward to this trip.

Tomorrow we are meeting up with Vicki and crew for our monthly dinner. We will be at the original "El Charro" in downtown Tucson. It will be a evening of good food, margaritas, friends and tons of laughs.

Well, I had better get to grubbing.
Later...Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Fidanzata, I didn't get to people or lizard watch. Maybe tomorrow or later this evening. Come va?

Loraine said...

Elise era di nuovo la principessa oggi. Avrò bisogno di imparare a curtsy. (=:

Jessie said...

Oh davvero ?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...