Thursday, May 2, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: You Got It Bad by Usher!

 Buon Giovedi! Come Va?  How are you? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she is stirring about so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it's a nice Kona. I will have a second cup at "Gus Balones" this morning with a nice hardy filling breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me all of the things that I need to get done today. To include a trip to the Home Depot. She really has me on a short lease, eh?

  My playmate and I will hit up a movie today. We are also meeting up with Vicki and crew for dinner at "El Charro" and yes, we will have a margarita or three for sure.

  Rosemary, Chris's caregiver gave me a nice birthday gift. She is going to work with Chris on one of the nights that I usually work so I can go out. Isn't that nice?

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and stay, safe, happy and sound. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

  Hey my playmate and fidanzata have been having it out for a few days now and it is hilarious.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Va?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...